Our highly trained engineering services team uses state of the art test equipment (up to 110 GHz), and 3D Electromagnetic design tools such as CST and HFSS, to provide engineering services for in-building and outdoor networks. They are adept at RF designs on the system and subsystem level, as well as embedded systems design.
Our engineering design team’s capabilities include HF to W band, including:
- RF systems (transceivers, transmitters, receivers)
- RF subsystems (RF upconverters, RF downconverters, RF power amplifiers)
- High-performance RF filters (diplexers, triplexers, Switch filters banks, frequency agile, and multi-function assemblies
- Lumped Elements
- Ceramic Resonators
- Lumped Element
- Microstrip and Stripline
- Substrate Integrated Waveguide
- Electronically tunable filters (Frequency Agile)
Selected Test Equipment:
- N5227A 10 MHz to 67 GHz PNA Network Analyzer with N5250CX10 67-110 GHz T/R modules with 1 mm coax test port combiners.
- N5230C 10 MHz to 40 GHz PNA Network Analyzer
- E5071C 300 KHz to 20 GHz ENA Network Analyzer
- E5063A 100 KHz to 18 GHz ENA Network Analyzer
- Available Cal-kits: WR-10, 1 mm, 2.4 mm and 3.5 mm
- Power amplifiers up to 200 W for test purposes.
- Spectrum analyzers up to 26 GHz.